Have you just started a new business and need to know what’s involved in getting online and in front of customers?
Are you a solopreneur that wants to expand your reach on the web?
Are you a coach that needs an online presence to engage with and grow your customer base?
Maybe you have a successful small business but you want to grow your business and you know you need to do it online.
There is a lot to learn about when it comes to online marketing. Websites that convert, Paid Advertising, SEO, Social Media… where do you begin?
We have worked with hundreds of businesses in our local area for years now and have learned a few things about website development and online marketing. When we started Premier Web Solutions we did it because we have a passion for helping businesses succeed online. We also know that business owners are the kind of people that go out and learn things for themselves, so I wanted to create a series of posts that will guide the entrepreneur through what it takes to create an online presence and use it to interact with customers and grow their business.
This series will cover:
- Part 1: The Website – what it needs and how to get it up quickly and cheaply
- Part 2: What do we mean by “conversions” and how to ensure your website does it
- Part 3: Search Engine Optimization – high level overview and how to do it yourself
- Part 4: Link Building – why is this important and how dies it work anyway?
- Part 5: Local Search – probably one of the most important things a business needs to know
- Part 6: Social Media – not just for sharing cat videos
- Part 7: Paid Advertising – Facebook ads – how they work, who they reach, what they cost
- Part 8: Paid Advertising – Google Ads – still the king, so make use of them
Check back here for the next in the series, or use the form below to sign up to receive notifications when they are posted. Or, if you don’t want to wait, give us a call or send us an email and we can walk you through all of this in person.