We are currently seeking a Content Writer that’s passionate about working in a creative environment.
If you love to write, be creative and work in a fun environment, you’re who we’re looking for!
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and leads
- Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories and social media to entice and engage audience, that will deliver sales and customer retention.
- Research ideas and facts related to marketing topics or contents.
- Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per directives.
- Collaborates with Sales team to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at minimum cost.
- Develop and manage Editorial Calendar and organization workflow
- Make sure web page content is edited properly to increase on-screen readability.
- Ensure that content contains enough keywords for search engine optimization.
- Manage user-generated content on social media sites.
- Manage the company’s social media presence.
- Rewrite, paraphrase or write content from scratch depending on specific instructions provided in the work order.
- Act as a source of Content Marketing subject matter expertise for internal sales teams and clients.
- Develop prototypes and storyboards using a variety of media creation and graphics editing tools.
- Keep up-to-date on SEO best practices.
- Copy, edit and review content for style guidelines, brand consistency, and voice.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, Journalism or other relevant degree is required
- 1-3 years of professional experience writing copy for an organization, preferably a marketing department
- Fluency in English, both oral and written, with professional experience writing, editing and communicating in English
- Experience in marketing software a plus
- Exceptionally strong writing in many different styles/tones, proofing, and editing skills
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Experience with wordpress, Google analytics, Slideshare, and the top social channels
- Ability to work on strict deadlines and campaign schedules.
- judgment and decision-making, and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Perfect spelling and grammar
Does this sound like you? Let us know, we want to hear from you!
Premier Web Solutions is an Edmonton/Calgary-based company providing excellence in all aspects of online communications. Our growing team is conveniently located on the south side, where parking is free and short distance to many restaurants and shopping.
We pride ourselves in offering an open and welcoming environment to both staff and clients that fosters innovation and creativity. As part of our team, you will be exposed to and involved in all aspects of online marketing while supporting the day to day production needs of the company. If you’re looking for a career choice where the sky’s the limit and your contributions will be valued, look no further.
Premier Web Solutions offers a comprehensive health and benefits package and unlimited opportunity for motivated people who can get the job done. Send a cover letter outlining how your skills meet our needs and your salary expectations, along with your resume.
Please email resumes and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below. We thank everyone for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, NO telephone calls. Premier Web Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit Your Application
We thank all applicants for taking the time to submit a resume, and will contact all shortlisted individuals for an interview.